Any Husky rider in Inland Empire

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by 01erionracing, Apr 6, 2010.

1. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just got my TE510 few week ago and looking for some dual purpose rider in Inland Empire especially Hemet/San Jacinto area. I rode in Idyllwild and Thomas Road 6S13 and 5S15 also some Ortega Hwy. I am looking for some weekend ride or weekday pm is fine.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    You should check with some of the guys in the local So Cal dualsport club, San Diego Adventure Riders. We have lots of members in the Temecula area that would be close enough to do those rides. We must have a dozen Cafe Husky members in our club too. I like to do Hixon trail over to Bee Canyon, to Idylwild, over to Little Thomas Mtn road, Rouse road, Cahuilla road, Santa Rosa Mountain road, dirt roads between Anza and Warner Springs, North and South Main Divide road, Santa Margarita peak. All good stuff.:thumbsup: Any snow left on Thomas right now?
  3. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks Dirtdame,
    I will check those org out. There is no left over snow on Rouse road but there are too many hard ruts out there due to 4 wheeler tire track.
  4. rexr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    I am in Murrieta... I ride around Hemet , Idyllwild, Anza and in the Cleveland National Forest above Elsinore and Corona.

Where do you live?
  5. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am in San Jacinto. I was in Cleveland National Forest last weekend on my Husky just to explorer the area. Let me know when your next ride.
  6. rexr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Will do.. I normally post rides over on the San Diego Adventure Rider board so keep an eye on that rides section as well.
  7. 4check Husqvarna
    C Class

I'm in Highland/Redlands at the base of the foothills between the 330 and 38. We ride just about everything from Lytle Creek, Baldy Mesa, Cleghorn, Silverwood, Arrowhead areas. As soon as the gates open, we'll ride right from my garage up to BigBear:thumbsup:
  8. cbreakin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Hey I'm in Victorville, not too close to you but I ride all the areas that 4check mentioned plus some dez and the local "hills" between here and Big Bear. I'm down to travel and explore new areas. If you guys go riding post up!
  9. hahmule Husqvarna
    A Class

Better late than never?

Sorry I missed your post. There 3-4 610 drivers in and around Moreno Valley. In addition to me, there's Stroker Ace, Flying Trash Can and one other, who occasionally rides with SA but isn't on this forum.
  10. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

We'll have to put something together..... Hey Hamule.... is your bike done???
  11. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

Any ride this weekend. Let's get together and ride. I am 20-25 minutes south of 10 and 79 in Hemet/San Jacinto area.
  12. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm out of commission for a while.... There will be a Dual Sport event coming up that starts at Beaumont Yamaha and covers Idyllwild and Hemet. That's a perfect way to learn the area. Check out Orange County Dualies......
  13. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looks like their ride on the May,15th. Will see if I can make it on that day.
    Thanks,
  14. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

We made about few hours riding with my friend who just bought a new BMW G450x street legal. Starting from Bautista canyon to 371, 74, 6S13, 6S15 back to 74 and to 243. It was a fun day.
  15. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Sounds nice.:thumbsup: Any snow up on 243?
  16. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes it is still on both sides of 243.
  17. audible Husqvarna
    B Class

Temecula. I like cruise and take my time...cannot afford to break anything, on the bike or myself. :)
  18. 01erionracing Husqvarna
    AA Class

Audible
    I am a newbie on the dirtbike too. I ride/race sport bikes for sometime and just started dirtbike not too long ago. I take my time too :)
  19. audible Husqvarna
    B Class

Cruise to blow...

spyders out of the exhaust and keep those moving parts lubed. I went followed my buddy on his 06 Z750s. Crusied through Temecula vineyards, East on R-3, West on 79s, and ended up at Mad-Madelines for burgers. :cheers: Good put, lots of bee's out there and pollen...eyes red after trip. Bike did well. Mostly between 35-60mph, she had no problem jumping from 50mph to 80mph to blow by the Z750s....corse he was unaware...and unimpressed! :lol:
  20. Karl Williams Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    ATK 260, ATK605, Maico GS250, Penton
    Hey Husky TE510, I live in Menifee and would welcome a riding partner.
    SHoot me a message. somersult26@yahoo.com