Any Interest in Riding in PA? // AltRider's Conserve the Ride

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by AltRider LLC, Apr 26, 2013.

1. AltRider LLC Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    2008 BMW F 800 GS, 2008 R 1200 GS
    If you’re not from PA, you may want to check out the epic trails in the Seven Mountains region of Central PA. If you are from PA, then get a better idea of what kind of routes are available which are created by local riders (and a few ISDE racers) in the nonprofit organization Seven Mountains Conservation Corp.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    We’re putting on an epic 3 day off-road ride called Conserve the Ride on June 7-9 with the help of SMCC for the enjoyment of our ADV enthusiasts. SMCC helps to keep the trails open for off-road riding. The routes are mainly off-road in the stunning lush forests of Pennsylvania for riders of all skill levels. We create different routes for each skill level from beginner to advanced. It's an all inclusive ride -- pay $225 and you get delicious catered meals from Friday night to Sunday morning provided (even a pig roast on Saturday night!), adult beverages (beer and booze!), nightly entertainment, 2 nights of camping at the Woodward Caves Campground,the GPS route that leads you through epic trails in the Seven Mountains Region, and an opportunity to ride for a cause.

Check out the video from Conserve the Ride 2012 to get a real taste of what the weekend entails:

We encourage people to meet up and ride in together! Last year, we had a few stories of riders meeting on forums and finding riding buddies in their areas to come to the ride together . Read about a story in our blog piece about a ride attendee and his adventure at the ride.

Click this link to register: http://www.altrider.com/conserve-the-ride-2013/pid/1188

Sign up by May 3rd to get in the drawing for the Swag Bag Giveaway (including Techspec Grip Tank pads, AltRider t-shirt, Cycle Wipes and some other fun things). So... who's coming?
    Coffee likes this.
  2. makis Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1974 250 CR Mag
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha T7
    Dang, that looks like fun! My Terra hasn't come in yet though. Do you guys do this every year?
  3. AllOut84 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 CRF 150 F
    Looks like a good time for sure. The endurocross section in the vid looked like a blast.
  4. AltRider LLC Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes, we will be doing this every year! The riding in central PA is definitely a hidden treasure to those not from the area. You can sign up until the week of the event (July 5th). So if your bike does come in, we welcome late registrations!

Conserve the Ride 2013 UPDATE: JIMMY LEWIS, Dakar star and training expert for the Jimmy Lewis Riding School, is flying out from CA to do a special training course in conjunction with the ride. This means you get to choose to do the event portion of Conserve the Ride + add an off-road skills class (July 7th). He generally doesn't do training on the East Coast so grab this opportunity to learn from some of the best! This class is capped so please be sure to sign up early.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions! All the information is at this link: http://www.altrider.com/conserve-the-ride-2013/pid/1308
  5. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    I wish I could swing the price.
  6. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Suzuki SV1000/73 Honda CB350
    I might be able to make this one. I'll ask the ladds if theyre up for it as well.
  7. AltRider LLC Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sign up by May 10th to be entered to win a really cool AltRider Swag Bag! Also, keep in mind, Jimmy's class on the Friday of the ride will most likely sell out pretty quickly, so sign up early!