1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Anybody know anything about Husky Boys?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by pollaski16, Dec 1, 2009.

1. pollaski16 Husqvarna
    B Class

I heard they were pretty good, my daughter will be riding soon (a year or two), and now I have two husky boy juniors. One is very nice, works fine, and the other one runs fine, but wants to stall out when the AT tries to kick in. I seems to be worse with more weight is on it. I was just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. Also, it kind of seems like a mini forum might be cool, unless not many people have them.
  2. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    I know a little about the Husky boys. I think you have a clutch problem, could be anything from a simple adjustment to needing a new clutch. What year are the bikes? Because the Morini S5 engine has a 2shoe clutch and the Morini S6 engine has a 3shoe.
  3. pollaski16 Husqvarna
    B Class

The one with the problem is an 03 and the other is an 02.
  4. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    The 03 has the S6 engine. First I would drain the oil then take off the clutch cover and check for worn parts. Check the large gear to see that it has not seized on the kick start shaft. Also pull the ignition cover and check the flywheel nut to make sure it is tight. HINT: Before starting the bike, always lean the bike to the right to oil up the gear and shaft after it has been sitting.
  5. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    About the Mini sub-forum, I think we just might be able to do just that when the New 50's come out. There are still a few of the older one's out there and with all the interest in the new one's there should be plenty to talk about. I started threads on the new Husky 50's a little while back on KTMtalk and Cobratalk, over 1700 views so far on KTMtalk, I think that got more views then when someone posted a thread with pic's of the new 2010 KTM 50. Cobratalk has a little over 1000 views, so there is lot's of interest in the new 50's from all.
    Go to the news room here at Cafe Husky and check out the Pic's I just posted from the bike show at the NEC in the UK. Sweet Little Bike!
    Now if I could just get Santa to bring me a Husky 200XC 2stroke !!!