1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Anyone Have A 09+ Cr125 Service Manual Or Torque Sheet?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by PC., Aug 17, 2011.

1. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Going to tear my bike down soon, but have no clue what any of the torque specs are. Does anyone happen to have a factory manual or factory torque spec sheet for this bike?

I have the factory torque sheet for my WR300 and I'm sure the values will be close, but I'm anal and want the real deal. Anyone got it?

And if anyone needs this info for the 300 please PM your email address and I'll send you the PDF file.

Thanks!
  2. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 250XC '09 1200GSA KLR650
    I have a 9 page pdf torque guide for the '08 WR125 that I have been using for the '09 WR.

I have sent this to others and would be glad to send it to you...

pm me with a email address and I'll attach.

I also have a 44mb file of the full shop manual for the same machine. Don't think I can send it all, but if
    there are portions of it you need I could figue out how to get that to you...
  3. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I would like the 09 data also. I have been using my 06 manual. Why did Husky remove the torque specs anyway? The owner manual is bad enough and they went out of their way to make it worse.

Anyway, for the older user/parts/service manuals they are available to download at a number of sites. I think you will find them if you search here or TT.
  4. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

its tough, the 08' is not identicle. I scoured the web for my 09'. I made an excel spreadsheet as best i could but its not right still. What really bums me out is the motor mounts and head stays on the 09', the head stay brackets break and husky keeps cranking out replacements, but they dont send a sheet or have the dealers pass on a recomended torque for mounting?? Crazy. I will try and post up the torque cheat sheet i made for my CR. NOne of the links to the 09' WR manual downloads work for me.
  5. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

09' CR125

FRONT END
    BAR CLAMP PINCH 21’#
    BAR MOUNT LOWER 15’#
    UPPER STEERING STEM NUT 60’#
    UPPER FORK CLAMP 18’#
    LOWER FORK CLAMP 14’#
    AXLE PINCH BOLTS 7’#
    MOTOR
    HEAD BOLT 15’#
    CYLINDER BASE STUD 15’#
    OIL DRAIN PLUG 17’#
    STATOR BOLT’S 6.5’#
    ROTOR NUT 55’#
    CLUTCH HUB 21’#
    CLUTCH SPRING 5.5’#
    WATER PUMP PINION 36’#
    M8 MOTOR MOUNT THROUTH BOLTS 27’#
    FRAME
    SUBFRAME BOLTS 19’#
    REAR BRAKE PEDAL 31’#
    REAR BRAKE PUMP 7.5’#
    BRAKE PEDAL CAM 14’#
    REAR SHOCK BOTH ENDS 36’#
    12M LINKAGE BOLTS 73’#
    TANK HOLDOWN 16’#
    FRONT DISK BOLT’S 10.5’#
    CALIPER BANJO BOLTS 17.5’#
  6. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Thanks pahusky and montgob1!

I've done something similar to your spreadsheet for the 300. Once I crack the code of Husky's Italian to English translation I'll write down the part name and what torque spec I used. I usually aim for the middle of their torque spread listed.

Maybe I'll do the same as you and post it in here for archival purposes and others to see.
  7. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
    For those interested, here is the 2008 WR/CR 125 torque specs from the workshop manual.

Since there are multiple languages, you will want to look at every other table for the English items. It is best if you just print it out and highlight the English rows for quick reference.

Attached Files:

8. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is a good list, thanks. Would you happen to also have the swingarm torque?
  9. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Maybe we can get these sticky so they are easy to find?
  10. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    montgob1 likes this.
  11. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Perfect!!! Thanks rockdancer. Its in english even Now i can update my fancy torque matrix :)
  12. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    When it is updated, print it, laminate it for me and bring it over Sunday... :D

Later,
  13. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Left to Loosey, Righty to Tighty, Don't Get Porky, Torquey! Except for those darn Tank Inserts!