1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc anyone know the quantity for 2010 WR300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by windsurf, Jun 27, 2011.

1. windsurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Always thought the Kayabas felt a bit on the stiff side. I have just drained the fork oil and found 600ml in each leg. I thought it was supposed to be around 320 per leg. Does anyone know for sure, our importer has just told me 720ml per leg? or 120mm from the top when leg is fully compressed. This sounds like a huge amount but without a proper manual I don't know.
  2. Rob578 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Beta 300RR Beta 500RS TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 919 sold FJR1300 sold
    120mm from the top is for the open chamber 50mm zokes, no idea if it is the same for the KYBs
  3. QuadExpert Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1976 4 speed auto,2011 wr 150
    check with Tierie from Stadium suspension.
    tell him Mark from Quadexpert sent you.
  4. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    I thought the Kayaba's were a standard open chamber or cartridge fork? If thats the case, pay attention to the type and weight of the fork oil and play around with the airgap/fork oil level...never worried about the quantity that goes into the cartridge fork more the oil level and weight.

BTW 90-110mm is a good range for most terrains.
    See:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43k1qFVGW4
    and
    http://forks.darladog.com/
  5. huskydude59 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dont panic, i have the same problem. The manual is junk there is a site called Dirt bike world,, get on there and hunt down settings for the yz250 2005 model.. I have set mine to 130mm fork compressed 5wt.. take you time bleeding them it makes a big difference to the level. If you are 70~80 kg std springs are fine, if you are like me 90+ go get a set of 0.48.. same oil volume. take special care to run the forks thru there stroke before you tighten the axle.. it can make the fork bind up.. start your setting at mid way on rebound and compression.