1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Anyone ordered rear brake pads lately for your 300?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by firecrotch, Oct 2, 2011.

1. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    I ordered pads online and they where totally wrong(short and stubby). No problem they would send me some new ones, in the mean time I ordered another pair from another place so I could ride this weekend and figured I would have some spares. they too sent me the EXACT SAME wrong pair as the earlier company. Its like what the heck is that all about?
  2. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Should be the same as those on a KTM.
  3. motosportz mike CH Sponsor

Husky actually uses a couple of different rear pads, the one on Dwights 125/144/167 are different than your WR 300. A lot of people , websites, and catalog applications make the assumption there is just one and that is definitely not true. The WR 300 uses the pads listed on our as the "large caliper type" . Some husky stuff helps to have a little expertise from the place that is selling. Last week I had a Canadian customer complaining that 2 sprocket suppliers had sent the wrong countershaft sprocket for his bike and that each supplier listed only one type of countershaft sprocket for all huskys. The truth is that husky now has at least 4 different splines for models in north america and more in Europe. Feel free to PM me for any more help with specifics and happy riding. Motosportz mike.
  4. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Yup! I just went through the exact same thing yesterday. New pads....wrong ones :(
  5. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    thanks, I actually meant to order from you guys but didnt see any specifally listed for my bike in your website?
  6. motosportz mike CH Sponsor

Our new site will address those application problems on all of out parts and will be broken up by type of bikes. Thanks Mike.
  7. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    I just placed an order with you! Thanks!
  8. haulin husky7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 txc310, 2000 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 TM 300en, 93 KLX650R, 1975 XR75
    Same problem on my 09 250, I just order pads for a 2000 cr/wr and they fit mine front and rear pads.
  9. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Same pads as a pre-04 KTM and pre-09 Husaberg.