Anyone up for trail riding?

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by huskyguy32, Jul 27, 2010.

1. huskyguy32 Husqvarna
    C Class

Im new to this site and I am here to learn things and to meet other people to go riding with. I live in Riverside ,CA . I am not gay, I am married. Im new to riding so therefore I really do not have anyone to go riding with. I have a 2009 tc 510 therefor I am not set up for dual sport riding. Thank You
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Hmmmm....do you get hit on a lot out in the dirt by guys?:excuseme::lol:If you can't find anybody here, you can also check San Diego Adventure Riders website for more local people. There are a lot of guys and gals from there that trail ride up at Pinnacles during the good riding months or do desert trips in the winter.
  3. huskyguy32 Husqvarna
    C Class

No I didndt mean nothing by that. It just sounded like a singles add when I read it back to myself.My wife was teasing me so I added that in.Its funny I wast just looking at your kennedy meadows adventure.Very cool
  4. Flying Trash Can Sustaining Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1100R
    There are a few of us in your area. The problem is that all the folks that I'm aware of ride TE's and most of the rides I go on require a plated bike.

I'm considering a ride to Husky Monument this weekend. I believe that off road bikes are legal there but you may want to check for yourself first.

Send me a PM if your interested.
  5. huskyguy32 Husqvarna
    C Class

I think I have been there. Is husky monument near cuddeback dry lake bed
  6. Flying Trash Can Sustaining Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1100R
    More or less. The're both north of Edwards AFB.