ascot reunion

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by huskyfrk, May 11, 2012.

1. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

at the NHRA headquarters in Pomona. this event is a first. anybody who raced ascot has been invited. Sammy "the flying flea" tanner will be there , ascot's first race winner. Gene Romero, dave aldana, Mert lawill are all expected, on the maybe list is Joe leonard, Dick Mann.. bikes too. this saturday May the 12th..... and for sunday, 1/4 mile vintage short track at Perris raceway....
    robertaccio and dirttracker1 like this.
  2. dirttracker1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    my10tc250,my12cr144,my12tc449
    Other Motorcycles:
    xr50,minienduro60,Gt80
    all legends & Hall of fame of the great American racing history,I wish I could!:cool:
  3. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

It was awesome. so many rider showed up. skip van lewen, Ronnie jones, eddie mulder, chris, and jay agajanian, Ron Wood...... items auctioned of for injured rider fun, included a Bell jacket originaly for Kenny Roberts, another jacket for Roxy Rockwood - roxy's was the highest auction item, almost double the roberts jacket !!! and something special, a CD, DVD of Sammy Tanners R & R 45,- plus a whole lot of career photo's and neat stuff, w a booklet , money gong to the injured riders fund. also , free admission to the NHRA museum...
    dirttracker1 likes this.