August Dirt Bike: EE TE310 Test

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I just got my August Dirt Bike Mag. There is a nice article on the TE310 which Alan Randt of Enduro Engineering did his magic on. It's cool to see Al lay hands on a Husky, after being "Mr. KTM" for so long. Brings back memories when Al was a "Husky Guy".
  2. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looking forward to getting that issue. Any mention of who supplied the bike?
  3. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

...or the items they hope to produce?
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Thumbs up for Al Randt,,,and his NEPG for keeping our Nat Enduro series alive and well. And of course for his ability to build champioship winning machines (Lafferty's crew chief). Oh yeah, plus still having time to speak directly with customers (me for one) and answer tech questions.
    Can't wait to see the article, thanks for the post. R
  5. Droolsport Husqvarna
    A Class

Just read the article and it was informative and positive towards the TE310. Can anyone comment on the "tuning" they talk of? I assume they are refering to the Ibeat as the factory tuner and they talk about leaning out the fuel injection mapping at low, middle and high settings. I havent seen anyone talk about tuning these settings. Glad EE is getting into Husky tuning and parts, need to get them on the forum.
  6. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I supplied the bike and the I-Beat for that test and the mock up on the accessory parts. For some reason Husq NA would not supply/lend a bike to the EE guys?

The EFI tuning they are talking about was done with the I-Beat. I have my personal TE310 set the same way and it is worlds better than how they come out of the box.

Al was super keen on the bike. His suspension mods really work, especially in the shock.
  7. John47 Husqvarna
    B Class

My 310 came set at 100, can you put up some numbers where you ended your setting.
    Had to use the 08 disk to change the top number. Understand the 09 disk covers all 3 settings. If Al would come up with a wire, at a resonable price, I'd be the first to buy one Thanks.
  8. Bernie Husqvarna
    B Class

I do not get the mag in Germany. Can somebody do a scan for me.

THX
  9. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

My 310 is set at 140,125,90
  10. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Scotty
    is that with bike stock? Specifically the exhaust. amm running darn near close to 100-ish on all 3 now and its great......you saying it makes great even greater-er?

Joe
  11. HomeFinance Husqvarna
    A Class

Scotty
    I am curious as to how your TXC 310 compares to your TE 310.
  12. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Wow...everyone's EFI settings are all over the dang place!