Australian Dirt Bike Husky 2011 TE 310 review

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ghte, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    First Husky review I have read that was not qualified. The review found great favour across the board and determined it was a keeper and would be a great sales success for Husky. In the past Husky has always fared well but put in at #2 behind KTM time and again (always believed it was due to advertising spend personally). The article implied that the 09/10 310's were good bikes but the jury was out between a 300 cc and the KTM/Husa appraoch with 400/390 models. They stated this years 310 fully justified the smaller size. Well done Husky.
  2. birdman Husqvarna
    A Class

Yeh, i read the report now i really want to buy one, my 450 is due to be replaced and based on other ride reports iv'e heard the 310 will be plenty of bike for a punter like me!::D
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I sold my 06 450 and have a run out 310 its only done 300kms so far and it a real beauty. The 2011 is 6 kgs lighter (14 pounds or one stone) which is massive. It has a bit more bottom end too. Its going to be a pearler.
  4. boisedave Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great news -- I can't wait to swing a leg over one.
  5. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    you can count on the Oz'ies to give the best and most colorful reviews of bikes around. i look to them for the real dope, not these yank poof mags we have overhere. always enjoy your reviews, mag's and articles guys. hat's off to yas mates.
  6. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Unfortunately when it comes to the shootouts ADB will have there orange & blue blinkers on. I like in the article it states that the 250 & 300 WR was the pick of the bunch, but alas it didn't win the shootout.
  7. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Next year is the Husky year for the smokers. The 300 is now right in terms of how it makes and puts down its power, it just needs an electric leg and a chassis update then KTM watch out. Be neat if was FI as well.