Auto-tune

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by 510 SM SC, May 24, 2011.

1. 510 SM SC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Everyone can save a lot of money loaning/renting Auto-tune out. Just like the
    i-beat. I ran Auto-tune last weekend made a great map, not far from the base map.
    The 2011 Te 250 is running 100% perfect at this time, I removed Auto-tune and installed
    the header (no 02 sensor) Full Leo System. The Bike is ripping !!! Sucks husky cant figure this
    out????

11 250 TE
    07 510 SMR

# 510 SMUSA
  2. Tee-Dub Husqvarna
    C Class

Glad you had such good luck with it. The autotune for my 2010 SMR510 isn't working out quite so well.
  3. danbartol Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have one up for sale in the classified if you are interested:

<link removed, no longer for sale>
  4. Tee-Dub Husqvarna
    C Class

Dan, I see you're selling the PCV and the autotune. Did you sell the bike or did you go another way with the tuning?
  5. danbartol Husqvarna
    AA Class

The stock powerup seems to be less trouble than the Autotune. Cold never get the AT to run quite right.
  6. Tee-Dub Husqvarna
    C Class

Have you considered a custom map? I zeroed my PCV and turned off the autotune and had Bills Husky reset all three positions back to 100% with Ibeat. He said the bike felt pretty smooth to him but it felt sluggish to me. As soon as I got home I left the zero map, but re-enabled autotune and the bike already feels way more crisp and snappy. I may keep playing with the autotune and remove it when I feel the map is right. Maybe later I'll have a dyno run done and see if they can clean it up any and get more power out of it.
  7. danbartol Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think one of my problems is the 5000ft (1500meters) elevation change i ride in a typical day here in Colorado.

This is the main reason i bought the Autotune and would like to havr it enebled.