"Baby Burr" enduro-like D/S ride, McArthur, OH Oct. 11-12

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by BentAero, Aug 28, 2008.

1. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

Any of you Huskateers going? Yanni23 and I are.

This is the Enduro Riders Assn. 20th annual D/S ride, they've been putting on the Little Burr enduro for 51 years now. This is supposed to be like an enduro w/o the timekeeping or 'racing' factor. (Yeah, right. ;))

http://idisk.mac.com/shaneneff-Public/BabyBurr2008flyer-1.pdf
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    A bit far for me.

It does sound like a lot of fun and the perfect time of year for it, any chance on some pictures?
  3. Baritone Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FE501S
    Other Motorcycles:
    Several
    Little Burr

Probably did about 20 of those suckers when I lived in Ohio. Always a real test and put on by a first rate group of guys! :)
  4. Bagman Husqvarna
    A Class

They moved the ride up a weekend so I will have to work but I guarantee you will have plenty of woods riding with some A loops thrown in for the better riders. IT will be worth the travel. Some mornings you even have to catch your own breakfast. [the lady throws pancakes at you]:D
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

do you need plates on the bike?
  6. Bagman Husqvarna
    A Class

Yes you do but the club usually doesn't check them. They are basically needed in case the law enforcement sees you. Mine is out dated.
  7. Tim Rizzo Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yami, Guzzi & Harley
    Team Riz will be making the Baby Burr 2013 staged at Vinton County Fairgrounds in McArthur, Ohio this weekend (October 12-13). This is a two day, 200 mile ride, and one of the best of the season for this area. Tons of trail, great camping, food, prizes, the haunted tunnel and more. Gonna be a hoot, here's the flyer for anyone seeking more info:

http://www.enduroriders.com/images/Baby_Burr_2013_flyer_R4.pdf

Husky to Win!

Riz