Big News!! Mike Brown to Husqvarna.

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by MotoMarc36, Nov 9, 2013.

1. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    typeone, Blazes, ray_ray and 2 others like this.
  2. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Suzuki SV1000/73 Honda CB350
    Thats good stuff. Hes gnarly.
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just look at this years Baja 1000 KTM line up and you might just see a few names that should {note the word should}, nothing in print yet be moving over to Husky. Hands down the fastest rider in Baja and the desert is Kendal Norman followed by Kurt Caselli.
    Ivan Ramirez is young and already a Factory KTM rider. As you stated Brown is moving over to Husky but Brown really only does selected races and Endurocross these days.Caselli is moving up to international Rallies but I am sure he will be back state side to do a few west coast races.I would hope Husky puts Kendal and his Red Bull sponsors on a Husky. He has won the Baja many times along with the AMA National Hare and Hounds. So I would think Husky would want him more then KTM to promote the new offroad Husky
    There are a few other guys down there helping the KTM team that should also be on a Husky but until some one else says it first or it is in a press release I know nothing. A lot of other fast guys rode for the old Husky
    team under Zip Ty Racing but left for different reasons. I really douth they will be picked. How ever there are a few green color bike riders looking for work. There is a hint
    Blazes likes this.
  4. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    With the way Brown has run this year he may have the first Husky number 1 at the start of next season. If nothing else, it's exciting to see that Husky isn't being treated like KTM's bastard. While I'm going to miss the other bikes I'm excited to see where Husky is in a couple years
    Blazes likes this.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Taylor Robert comes to mind when talking green riders.
  6. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    Old guys rule!
    rappster and 454x like this.
  7. fredd Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 kx 450f
    Other Motorcycles:
    1995 chopper