Blackdog dualsport ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Motosportz, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    That was fun. the Blackdog is a 2 day AMA Dualsport ride 19 years running. Fun event put on by a good friend / ride buddy. Did both days and due to some freinds not wanting to do Suday after the rain and then wanting to go last minute we three of us came in dead last sunday arriving at the finish at 5:10. Tom (event coordinator) look releived to see us and there was a lady there kinda upset and had called our wives :D Tom knows me and should have seen the name and not worried. Anyway Sat was a blast. Sunday was good but rained almost the whole time and there was no views which was the point of riding that side. 164 miles for Sat and 126 for Sunday. Real fun ride with great friends. Life is good.

All my pix are here - http://motosportz.smugmug.com/gallery/12465263_L4kFM/#892960652_HLoSa

Some good ones...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

did someone say lunch (Ken loves food)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

sunday was interesting...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Rafters jumping from a bridge...

[IMG]

[IMG]

Good times, thanks Tom and crew.

[IMG]
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Kelly,

Looks like great fun. Your last pic gives new meaning to the phrase "Chrome Dome". I will have to try that lighting/background and see if I can match yours. :lol:

Walt

Hard to grow grass on a busy path
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I usually have a gigantic fro but rub it off with all my helmet wearing. If i did not ride for a month i would look just like this.

[IMG]

or not. :D
  4. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like a great time. What was the biggest cc there? I noticed someone had a sidecar. Man that would have been fun.

Thx for post'n the pics.:thumbsup:
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Now that there is a really swell looking dualsport ride.:thumbsup:
  6. lineman12345678 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes it was a great weekend. In my defense I think Adam AKA "Jerry Garcia" was actually holding you up more then I was. :excuseme: You three were defiantly looking for some punishment continuing to ride the rest of Sunday in that crap weather.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    We chased a crazy dude on one of those 2WD Ural side car things down the road. I was about third in our group and could see him once in a while as we approached. then I did not see him any more. Later i asked the dudes in front of me where he turned off, the response was "turned off? that farker was hauling arse and left us" I was like really?... yep. Amazing. He had the hammer down cuz we caught him doing about 60-65 and then he left us. :eek:
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Yep, I got one and then buddy Adam got the other one. :D Surprisingly good DS bike. The suspension is awesome, plush and controlled. Who would have thought that?
  9. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Beautiful riding country to say the least.