1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Bottom chain roller??? WR 250 2011.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Molbert, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Molbert Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki rmz250
    Hi guys. Does any one know if a WR 250 2011 has a bottom chain roller fitted to the frame behind the brake pedal and if so what size. There is a bracket for fitting one but there is no evidence of one being fit previously. I cant seem to find one in any part references.
    Cheers.
  2. PaulD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr250( sold)
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Sprint RS. Honda TRX300EX Be
    Molbert,

I just looked at my 2010 and yes there is a lower roller. It appears the same as the upper roller. Motosport only shows the upper but indicates quantity of 2 required
  3. PaulD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr250( sold)
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph Sprint RS. Honda TRX300EX Be
  4. Hurky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300 2010
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR480F 2008
    Hi there, this is for my 2010 WR300 but it should be the same for the 2011 250:

rollers.png

roller2.png

It's not shown in the picture but the part diagram lists 2 Rolers and 4 bearings so they use the same setup for both the upper and lower place.

Let me go quickly to my garage and measure the actual dimensions so you know what to get...

Ok, back in my place, it measures 33 mm in diameter and 29 mm in length, You can go with a generic 32 or 34 mm roller if you want.

As far as a recommendation I would suggest to install that roller, the upper one does not get that much of wear but it's definitely good to have them. The lower one gets pretty used as it contacts the chain most of the time. I did replace that one with a generic one a few years ago, but I also did change the needle bearing on the upper OEM one as those got all rusted up.

Cheers !
  5. Molbert Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki rmz250
    :cheers: Thanks guys!