1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Bottom End Rebuild Source For Cranks

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by HoneyBadgerRy, Jul 6, 2023.

1. HoneyBadgerRy Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 CR125/144
    Other Motorcycles:
    GasGas 00 Xc250
    I want to refresh the bottom end on my CR125/144 (2007) because of its unknown origin.

(Has a proX rod with unknown hours, PO rebuilt the bike and never put in the outer o-ring in the head, the bike is missing the power valve cover, air filter cage was missing so I have a mocked up setup waiting for parts to come in).

Is there anywhere that sells complete cranks or bottom end rebuild kits? Coming from the Gasgas side of things I'm used to sourcing parts from other bikes (like a Honda Cr250 rotating assembly fits, Husqvarna wheel hubs etc). To me it looks like the only option is to press a new rod onto the crank (which I don't want to do) then individually look up every bearing and source each one separately from a bearing catalog.
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just get a rod kit and have the crank rebuilt. Complete cranks if you can find them will be expensive.
    flyingbob and 2premo like this.
  3. Ghostman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Brutale 990, Vespa GT200
    Hi, the best way is you replace only the rod, will be simple for a mechanic workshop. if you need the bearing kit for crankcases I have it. if you need some parts please send me a e-mail to ecbike@ecbike.pt or in private, thanks