Breaking In The New Husqvarna

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Feb 4, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    huskyduck likes this.
  2. richard kersten Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 te 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    klx 250s vulcan 900 yamaha stryker
    Nice post thanks !
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thxs and there's a lot of pics on that link ...

Recognize this guy? Mike Brown has been the race anywhere, race anything, utility player for KTM in the past, and he's now made the move over to Husqvarna. If they can get the homologation details dialed before Glen Helen, don't be too surprised if he debuts the new Husqvarna at the first round of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship at Glen Helen. Oh yeah, now that he lost his number three to Eli Tomac, he'll also be rocking the number 100 in the future.
    [IMG]

Its a Husqvarna world we are living...
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Man that looks just like the old huskies! :) Rode an event with the dude on the left 2 years ago.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    unfortunately the word is he chose to not ride the KOM last weekend and that didn't sit well.
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husky is gonna use ktm as a butttt rag some day ... We just have too much history over them that can be leveraged... If anyone sees any true sales numbers on these bikes, please post them so we can all rejoice together... We're not just putting the band back together, we're gonna take over the band ;)
    Blair7, 268fords and LandofMotards like this.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I spy a zipty logo. That and the fact that Bills will carry them means a lot to me.
    LandofMotards and JonXX like this.
  8. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Huskies for me, was and still is the bike. I started winning on a Maico, won on Huskies, but the Huskie is still available, therefore gimme a Huskie. Which one is the problem, for the ECEA HS Series in the old man's class, real old class, then ice racing, mx, play riding. A plate would be the ultimate here in Jersey and will be a thorn in their side till 15 I'd say. Jersey is tuff but there are a ton of racers here and we need a plate to even play ride, even ice riding on some lakes.
    robertaccio likes this.