1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Bridgestone M59 Front Tire

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Jhunter, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Jhunter Husqvarna
    AA Class

I've blown through a couple of Pirelli XCMS front tires and the all the side knobs keep getting ripped off. I love the grip and handling of the Pirelli but they just don't last. I was set on the Michelin MH3 (Mid-Hard) until a guy recommended the Bridgestone M59. I know it's an old design that they've tried to kill and replace a few times but it sounds like they have a loyal following. I ride where we have quite a bit of rock and hard packed clay so a pure 'soft' tire doesn't work very well. Anyone running the Bridgestone? Any other feedback?
  2. madfish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 300
    Finally tried one after years of the s-12 and pirelli. Love it. Works everywhere
  3. Farmer John Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    92 WR250, 01 KTM 400MXC
    I run them on my 300. Paired with a S-12XC rear it is a great all round set.
  4. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I've been riding on a M59 for the past year and I like it in everything but sand... then again I don't like anything about sand.
    454x likes this.
  5. venturini Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TC 250 '13 CR 150 '11 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 KTM 250 XC
    Yeah---the M-59 is a great tire. It was recommended on the KTM forums to replace the stock Dunlop 51 that must have been on there to appease the Cali riders. The Bridgestone M-59 served me well but I've since switched to a .......wait for it................ Pirelli XCMS. Only one race on the Pirelli---seemed just as stable but I confess to running the M-59 past its due date because I had zero complaint with it.
  6. Jhunter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Today, I ordered the M59 based on the good feedback. I've had plenty of Pirelli's and Michelin's so it was time to try something new. Thanks - - :thumbsup:
  7. Wheelie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 wr 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    couple honda vtr's
    here in the new England rocks the go-to setup is m59 front, Pirelli mt-16 rear, awesome combo, a fresh m59 sticks so well on everything, im not the best sand rider so I struggle with it sand a little too, more rider than anything else I think