Broxton Bridge Enduro

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Rob578, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Rob578 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Beta 300RR Beta 500RS TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda 919 sold FJR1300 sold
  2. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'll be there. I've been the first three years they've had it, this is the 4th. If it's not too wet it the course will be a blast. It's almost all pines and pretty flat. I'm expecting a fair amount of new trail this year because last year it was extremely wet and I'd imagine that trail is beyond ruined. I actually quit in the first section last year - and I was on row 8!!! That's how bad it was. My bike started pinging and I didn't want to chance ruining it. I know several guys that had to completely rebuild their motors after that race. Wasn't worth it at all. But that was after several days of rain plus rain the night before. If the place gets soaked again like it did last year I'll just stay home. If not, it will be a good race.
  3. tstone49 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes, last year was a washout for sure. We have a large group that travels from Ohio every year for that one, and most of us quit in that first section as well. If it's not too wet, it is a really good enduro with very little road and about fifty actual miles. I agree...last years trails are probably beyond repair.
  4. gs1952 Husqvarna
    AA Class

As Tom said but, we went to the gas stop and road the trails from there, the 2nd part and it was great. We caught some checkers off guard. I hope they don't run the swamp this year.