1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Calling all UK WRE 125 owners

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by paddy.t, Jul 3, 2012.

1. paddy.t Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR200
    Hi all, Just found this forum and had a read through a few threads and thought it would be a good idea to sign up seen as ive just bought a 07/08 WRE 125 (Love it so far) was out green laning on it sunday and found it a much better bike than my other green lane bike (Yam wr200)

For the UK lads (and lasses) :
    Can anyone suggest some sites for parts eg plastics and extras apart from husky sport and wemoto ?

Anyone who can help; Are there any problems with the WRE i should be aware of?

Also the only restrictions im aware of are in the exhaust (Not a problem, ive got a full FMF fatty gold system) and the 28mm carb, am i correct in saying this or is there someting else? possibly a retard in the ignition?
    For anyone who want's to see the Wr200 or the WRE125 in action; just search thatpoacherlad on youtube.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to posting more and helping if i can.

Paddy
  2. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Hi Paddy,

If you are fitting the FMF and keeping the standard carb, I'd strongly recommend you change the carb slide as per the Husqvarna full power kit. Lots of experience of people just bolting a pipe on and only changing the main jet for the bike to then seize up shortly after.

Dave
  3. paddy.t Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR200
    Hi dave, the bike came with the pipe fitted. But thanks ill look into it.
    What does the husky full power kit consist of?

Thanks