1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Can anyone tell me what year about this bike is?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by scottracing, Nov 9, 2012.

1. scottracing Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    I might be buying this husky boy 50 for my son tomorrow but the guy is unsure of the year of it can anyone help me out and tell me what year about it is please.

Attached Files:

2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Not really sure and I have one just like it, actually I have, the other has different colored plastic. It is between 1999-2002. That is the entry husky boy originally sold for 995.00 new. The other models had front disc brakes, larger carbs and a little taller seat heights.
  3. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husky boy jr, Bill has piles of parts for them and knows them inside and out
  4. scottracing Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    cheers for the replys guys. Do you recon its worth getting for £250?
  5. scottracing Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    im not sure who bill is as im new to the site :excuseme:
  6. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV

Bills Motor Cycle Plus.... The link is in the Market Place on this site...........
  7. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Best place for info and parts on those is Husky Sport on 01962 771122 (I'm assuming UK due to £).
    They were built by CH Racing rather than Husqvarna so the parts don't come through the Husqvarna network anymore.

Speak to Reece at Husky Sport, he knows more about them than pretty much anyone else in the UK.

Dave
  8. scottracing Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none

thanks for the reply Dave, Yeah im in the uk but ill give them a call to see if they could help me out. cheers
  9. cheko7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    85 500CR 94 250WR 04 125CR 10 300WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva WMX 250 88 2/89WMX125s
    looks 01 jnr to me i have 00 snr look ok
  10. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    It's actually a "Husky Boy" and is intended as a playbike. The stock airfilter was pathetic and a motor-wrecker. The HB "jr" and "sr" are more peewee racing oriented with better 'zoke conventional forks, more travel, disc front-brakes, and a way better airbox/filter setup. Different carbs, pipes and more power, too.

'01 or '02 I'd say. It would make a fine entry-level playbike and is certainly no worse than a Yam PW50 for a first-time race effort after fixing air intake situation.