1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc CH511 help!

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by reghusky, May 2, 2013.

1. reghusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE125
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR400, RGV250,RMX250,SV650, Husky 50
    Anyone got any info on CH racing CH511? Is it the same as Husky boy? Anyone got a manual? If not anyone know the basics, like premix ratio? gearbox oil? Is it even made by Husqvarna?! Sorry to be ignorant, i have a WRE/WR125 and can get info on that easy enough but the 50cc i'm drawing a blank.
  2. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    The CH Racing minis were based on the Husqvarna Husky Boy line...In the U.S.A. we had the Husky Boy-beginners model; Husky Boy Junior-entry level race bike;Husky Boy Senior-race bike,with more power and taller then Junior; and then the Husky Boy LC-liquid cooled,hi end mini racer.I believe the 511 was based on the Junior model we had here,but I think CH model was the big wheel version.All air cooled 50's were Moto Morini engines ,all having minor changes in performance from the base model up.My son raced the Senior,which had the 19 mm carb...I used Spectro S/X 2t oil mixed at 40:1(PREMIUM FUEL).The trans fluid I used for racing was Motul 10w-30 trans oil..just to let you know,heat is big problem problem because clutch is an automatic(centrifical clutch) that is constantly engaging/slipping/disengaging,so frequent trans oil changes are a must.It doesn't hold much oil so you can get several oil changes out of one bottle.You should be able to get info from CH Racing,but remember,the owner is Fabrizio Azzalin,the head of Husqvarnas off road team,so he is quite busy and this(the CHbikes) were something he was doing on the side.
    If I can get more info ,I will get back with you.

GUSCYCLE
  3. reghusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WRE125
    Other Motorcycles:
    XR400, RGV250,RMX250,SV650, Husky 50
    Thanks for reply, thats some great info! will get hold of some 10W30. Tried the website but its all in Italian only. Don't suppose you know what plug it takes?