Chilly has the goods, on the Sherco 2T....

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Nice writeup. Seems like it would be a good NW or NE bike. The odd power is most likely the electronic powervalve. Wonder if that is programmable?
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
  4. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

After all the good years of trouble free rides on your Wr 250 you are ready to kick it to the curb Shame on you She might be old but she is a keeper At least in my garage.
    robertaccio, lankydoug and Dirtdame like this.
  5. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Ha ha, you got me. I said it was on my list... It's liable to stay on my list for a long time. (I sure do like my WR250)
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Mine too but I can't decide between the 250 2t or the 300 4st. Leaning towards the 300 4st because I'm better at MX on 4strokes.
  7. MikeB Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sounds like a sweet bike - and the 300 4T is getting great reviews also.
    But it leads me to think about Husky/KTM - Sherco is using the same basic platform but with 2 different engines in the 250 2T and the 300 4T - when S.P. is talking about shared platforms between Husky/KTM might he be referring to this sort of scenario?
  8. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Not sure MikeB. My problem with the shared KTM platform is I have yet to ride a KTM that I "feel" good on. This to me is mostly due to the frame/ergos they have. So I hope they have different frames and layouts so the Husky still has the Husky feel if that makes any sense.
  9. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    That is a nice review. I am going to hold out for the new Husky which will have better suspension, a stronger engine and estart support.
    robertaccio likes this.
  10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

I'm in the same boat but have ridden new 350 and 450 KTMs with linkage and really liked them. Also liked the FE390 Bergs with the 70 degree motor.
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

You have not steered me wrong yet and know you are working like mad on some new KTM based stuff so I'll take your word for it and look forward to the future.
    454x likes this.
  12. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

6 Months after Zip Ty Racing gets a new 2 stroke HUSKY ONLY A HUSKY then works his magic I will be there with check book in hand. The future looks bright do you want a down payment now or full payment sent Will you take CASH
    robertaccio likes this.