Christmas Day ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ray_ray, Dec 29, 2013.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Had another customer ride that was again interesting, greatly due to customer. I'm not big on giving out info on theses guys for whatever reason but this guy had a few points of interest and made the ride.

Maybe you are aware of the greatness the web today that allows so much info to be shared but also of the misuses, propaganda, and down-right lies so many use it for. Too bad all the negative stuff cannot be contained and pointed into a single area for all the people who apparently need this type of negativity for their lives to be complete can go and stay allowing the rest of us to progress into the future. That yahoo site is not much more than a dumber-down site now.

This customer fellow, at age 24, moved to India on his own and got a job with one of the largest car companies of the world today. Next he moved on to China...He had to learn Chinese for this job. I told him those qualifications were too high for me.

I'm sure his words are as true as possible about a couple countries he lived in:

First, he said the part of India he was in looked very much like the Philippines. Rolling big hills with big valleys in-between. He had a few more comments that favored the Philippines but I'll leave them. I'll just say you are not gonna beat the people and their, daily attitude here.

Next, China... He said it is very hard to trail ride in the area he was in ... 1) No bikes of any size to ride, and 2), the GOV there did not like dirt bikes. Riding across the countryside was very restrictive. I would have never guessed this. I always like getting a true report on ground conditions around the world. Yahoo just does not get the job done here.

--
    "It's amazing". These were the first words out of his mouth after he rode my 2010 TC250 about 30 minutes. I just agreeded with him. I know these ~2007-to present bike are outstanding. This guy not a big time rider, but had road a 350cc orange bike and guess what? He said the Husky pulled better than that 350 off the bottom and felt better over all. Forgive me for posting another PRO Husqvarna dirt bike opinion. But we are on a Husqvarna site? Anything else just might be rude.

When I was testing software in Redmond, Wa, we always wanted unbiased, new users opinion, on our software. That's what this guy was. I certainly enjoyed talking with him on many subjects.

We ended up on the northern tip of the island at this small resort in the middle of nowhere. It was just another great dirt bike ride.

We street rode some heading north.

I'll upload some files as soon as whatever is blocking my system from uploading files, passes.
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    I really like getting to take pics of more than 1 Husky..
    100_0786.JPG

Did some street stuff. Temps were down due to no direct sunshine and that made the ride much more enjoyable.
    100_0792.JPG

That's the national hiway here that loops the entire island. 2010 TC250 sits behind the badas% 2t 250cc Husky. Buy UR new bikes...add parts as needed. But if you have a true rider behind you, riding any model of these 2t Huskies, don't worry about looking back;he'll be right on ur tail, start to finish of any ride.
    100_0794.JPG
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    The resort. One of the weird things here, is these really nice and somewhat inexpensive resorts, just popup out of nowhere, in places you would never think would have such a modern type establishment. Most all will have a large wall around them for safety and it feels really secure once inside. The web is how to find these places. Most owned by foreigners, but not always. This place was owned by a local guy.
    100_0863.JPG

Resort theme in the background... These guys here always have a twist you might not expect.
    100_0866.JPG

Husky meets T-rex.
    100_0879.JPG

No water but still a cool fountain.
    100_0882.JPG
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Front desk and checkin place... Open-air design is used very often about anytime you are out of the cities ...
    100_0890.JPG

This is a row of dwarf coconut trees. Not sure on that color of a young coconut but these type trees do not live as long as the taller trees and will bear fruit at at height almost all can reach.
    100_0888.JPG

Not sure if this is even legal in the states, but here, this will get a big laugh and 100% acceptable. Same as all the baby breast feeding I see here regularly. Its part of society here and no crying about it.
    100_0875.JPG
    Norman Foley likes this.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Out back of the resort looking across the bay.
    100_0817.JPG

I'm a fan of soup and beer :)
    100_0822.JPG

Low tide~ and a pic of the small pier being erected
    100_0850.JPG

Happy New Year to all!!
    FabOneUp and SAM511 like this.
  6. FabOneUp Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '14 KTM 450 XC-W '11 BMW R1200GS
    Happy New year Ray! That is a very ambitious young fella. Great photo's too, as usual.:)
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    good stuff, thanks.