Christmas ride Northeast NJ

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by airrider, Dec 28, 2014.

1. airrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R's & 2014 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    3 Triumphs
    Sunday's ride on my new used TE300. It was 53 degrees out, how can you resist?
    Music starts about 2 minutes in and it's not the headbanger stuff you'd expect...
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Cool video ...After that first fall over, I was a little worry on your crashing technique but you redeemed yourself in the water hole event ... That was so sudden and unexpected ... maybe unwarranted also... It looked like the tire slide when you hit that small branch in front of the log :( ... What happened to your buddy over there on dry land?

Back in the states, we sort of knew the lower temps we could street ride in and dirt bike in and then break out the goreTXT or whatever warm & waterproof stuff you have ...

Trees looked a little sparse out there but still looked bucky ... Probably a good idea to watch what direction you were shooting with a rifle out there ...

--

What do the ktm guys there think of your Husky and the buyout overall?
  3. airrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    3 Triumphs
    Thank you! I've got my crashing technique well practiced! We just built that first trail a few weeks ago and have maybe crossed it less than twelve times, so there's still some hidden sticks under the grass if you get off track.
    That second tip over in the water was me getting lazy and not lifting the front wheel enough, my buddy is trying to copy my technique and I'd say he did pretty good, almost looks like he had some time to develop a strategy before he played it out.
    Around these parts of the planet there's a lot of diagonal wet log crossings on trail so we get plenty of practice (see my avatar pic, Jarvis had me drilling that move).
    What do the KTM guys think of my husky...They consider it a gem and drool so much, I have to hand out napkins at the end of each ride.
  4. Steve Kanya Husqvarna
    AA Class

Them woods look familiar.
  5. airrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    3 Triumphs
    R-wood? H-burn? R-po?