CO settings for 2011 TE310 with ECU/12 hole and Akrapovic

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by woofer, May 9, 2012.

1. woofer Husqvarna
    C Class

i bought the ECU (TXC310) from the dealership and the standard settings were CO1=99.5 CO2=99.9 CO3=99.8
    At low throttle and mid revs it was very lean and the bike did not start hot sometimes. Now I have CO1=106 CO2=104.5 CO3=103 and it seems better but still not perfect.
    My friend has an original TXC310 with a FMF muffler and the thing runs like a dream (we still didn't connect iBeat to check his values but I will do this weekend).
    Any other CO settings out there for this setup?
  2. Nissen Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC250-13,TE449-11,TE450+TE300-04
    Other Motorcycles:
    Vespa150ie
    It is not possible to compare settings, if the ECU is not the same. Looking through the other thread with 12 hole injector, it is clear how many combinations are available. I.e. std. ECU, ECU for Leo vince (I have this one) and then ECU for Leo V + 12 hole injector. 3 different ECU's. Then 4,6 10 & 12 hole injector, and how many different exhausts? Haven't put my 12 hole inj. in for the same reason, yet, since my ECU is not correct..
  3. Ex HVUK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    The optimum set up will vary from bike to bike due to production tolerances, valve clearances, compression etc.

We tested a MY12 bike and for that with the Leo and 12 hole the rider was happiest at 105,105,100 so you don't seem to be far away. Time to do some fine tuning!

Dave
  4. woofer Husqvarna
    C Class

hi, thanks for the replies.
    I searched many forums before I posted (not just the english ones...). I hoped to find a sticky with CO settings for different setups but mostly i found a lot of options for the standard TE250 to help with the engine stall problem.
    @Nissen: true, when you look at it like that, there are a huge amount of combinations which prevents comparison. But as I effectively have a std TXC310 configuration with an Akrapovic fitted, I thought there would be quite a few out there with the same setup.
  5. Sutter Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310 and te510
    hi woofer,

seems you have the same setup as me. 12 hole injector+ ecu+ acrapovic. this on a 2012 310TE . This week i'm hooking up the bike with the ibeat software and make some adjustments .

I'm curious to know if you have made any further changes to the co2 values. Are you running still 106-104-103?

greetings