Congress to have hearing on mini ban

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by BadMotoWeazal, Feb 14, 2011.

1. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

www.stopthebannow.com

Looks like a sub-commitee will be holding a hearing this Thursday 02/17, for an exception to the law for little quads & bikes. The MIC has got a new email in place for our represenatatives. Sorry if this was a repost.....
  2. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    The fact that we are paying tax money for these morons to debate such a useless issue is beyond comprehension. The country is spiraling down the shitter at light-speed and Congress wants to stop kids from eating the paint off their dirt bikes and Obama wants to pay billions for a bullet train. Honestly, I hope I wake up from this nightmare one day.
    lankydoug likes this.
  3. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hopefully the ban will be reversed & by what I've read about it it looks like it will. What I really can't believe is that it's taken this long (2 years?) to get the issue back in front of a commitee. Those people on capital hill never cease to amaze me. Superbike Planet had a little write up on it.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2011/Feb/110214a.htm
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Priorities are shown here and usa citizens are usually on the back burners in many cases ... Call it what you want, but sorry, you are awake ...
  5. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

any news on this one?

r