1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Coolant Expansion Bottle

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by BikeSDP, Aug 12, 2010.

1. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    Anyone fitted up some coolant expansion tank/turkey baster? I looked at the Motion Pro overflow bottle and it's not going to easily fit anywhere that I can see. I think this guy on TT has the right idea for a roll-your-own setup. I also just found this offering from Ignition Racing.
  2. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Run zip ty waterless coolant and there is no need for a bottle i have removed my bottle from my 510 since it is always empty and the rad is always full
    a t castle likes this.
  3. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    OK, I'll give that a try. Now that mine is plated, I have to think about getting home after I puke out some coolant on a long, rocky climb on a hot day--not just back to the trailhead and my trailer
  4. NousDefions Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 Harley Davidson VRSCD Nightrod
    I thought I would share this with you all since my expansion tank popped due to there being a lack of coolant in it. I have been looking for a factory OEM replacement online and there is no way of purchasing one without getting the part number and ordering through a dealer. Then I figured I would go with a stronger aftermarket setup and I thought most of them wee overpriced for a cheaply made product. I looked on eBay and found a very reasonably priced chinese "oil catch can" that could work as a coolant catch can as well. For under 20 bucks you can't go wrong. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-HIGH-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a73a2fcb2&vxp=mtr
  5. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
    The Zip ty (Evans brand) coolant will totaly cures the steamer and leaker syndrome. I used it in my sons RMZ450 he rides in our local Hare scrambles races.Iit went from boil over on the start line to idle it all afternoon. incredible stuff.
  6. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300