1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st CR vs WR

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Alex FX4, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Alex FX4 Husqvarna
    C Class

what are the main differences between the CR and WR? i want a race bike like a CR but with lights like a WR.
  2. gasgas17 Husqvarna
    A Class

I don't think there is a lot of difference. 18-19 inch back wheel and lights. Not sure on the motors.
  3. Alex FX4 Husqvarna
    C Class

does the wr come with lights oem? i see this 2009 just has a number plate... so if it were the case then why not get a cr an dput lights on it with the better suspension and all? or does the WR come with a light coil stock?

EDIT also how is the WR's suspension for jumping? i know its not designed for it as well. not any big supercross just average mx jumps.
  4. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Wr has a lighting coil. It should have lights speedo etc
    The wr will be fine for motocross unless you are racing it all the time , You can adjust the suspension anyway. Wr has different ignition. Wr would handle the rocks and bumps off road better and better low down torque for hills.
    If you ride in the bush/woods - the WR is the go should also be registerable
  5. thefarm Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi, we have 08,09 and '10 cr's and an '10 wr, quite a few differences really, lights, speedo,stand, oring chain,18' rear, axle pullers, steering head lock, wiring loom and (here in NZ) larger tank. However the biggest difference for what you are talking about is in the forks. Not sure if it's the same in the US but here the cr gets better forks. '10's have kayaba's, '09 twin chamber marzocchi, we didn't get '09wr's here but my '10 came with a open chamber fork (marzocchi) similar to the 08 250 (I swapped them for some twin chambers off a 09cr) having said that the wr is fine for club MX and I think the shock is exactly the same.
    Also the wr comes with a heavier flywheel which I personally don't like so I use a cr one instead.( can't have lights though!) I think the ignition mapping is different too but don't really know how this affects things??
    Actually biggest difference is cost, NZ$2500 more for a WR,