1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc cr,wr125 or wr150 silencer on a wr300??

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pinittowinit, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

i know they wont fit. thats a quick job with a TIG. my question is what will happen using that little silencer on that big engine. will it just be super loud?
  2. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Shorty = more low end snap and more noise.

I've got the bikes separated right now, but I can mock up the 125 silencer to the 300 tomorrow. I'm guessing the 125 silencer has too narrow a connector to fit onto the 300 pipe, but you never know.

That short sure does look good!
    And I think I know some people with extra's who might be looking to offload.
  3. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

sweet!! yeah a quick photo of it sitting there to see how it looks would be cool
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Not happening. They're way different

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. dylandog Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    cr125 n 99 wr250
    i got an aftermarket front pipe for my 125 and when i recieved it there was a big difference in the silencer and pipe,i found out that there are two systems on the 125 so you need to be sure what year backbox you have so you can get the matching front,as for diameter,i dont know but with the noise issues now i think its better to run stock or aftermarket pipes that are made for the job!loud pipes are ruining our sport in the uk.
  6. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

I know they are different. I wanted to see what it would look like. I have a spare stock 300 silencer. I could cut the connection pipe off and weld it on the 125 pipe. I can make it look stock. Just wondering how it would look and sound.