Dad and Daughters ride 17APR11 East county San Diego

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, Apr 18, 2011.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/robertaccio/Fran Allie Dad at Lark 17APR11/?albumview=slideshow

finally got my 16 year old back on a bike!! (Alessandra TTR125) My 18 yo always wants to go (Fran XR100)

PS note for the crew of TTR125 owner's hers is the kick start only version(lighter) and has BBR intake assy/mod(airbox top opened), and BBR under frame cradle, also has Pro Circuit pipe and is jetted per BBR, the little thing is far and away much better than OEM (worth every penny).
    XR100 is much the same, BBR cradle, K&N intake with top of airbox removed, White bros pipe and good jetting, it runs great and works really well.
    My younger one has, and can ride full sized bikes (well) but she feels much more safe and confident on the little blue machine, she has hours on the RM125 and has even ridden around on my 450.
    My older one is vertically challenged and only wants to ride her XR100 and always surprises me with her ability to get through ugly sections with a smile.
    Oh yes that is Picachu on the XR100..
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Very cool. [IMG] My 16 YO is begging me to go watch MX Thursday night so Jake better win again. Will get her out on a bike a few times this summer.