David Knight to ride Honda based machines in 2013

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Nov 28, 2012.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  2. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    I thought he went Honda last year after his brief Husky stint :confused:
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Quit BMW in 09 rode semi supported Kawasaki KX450s for a short while then came back to KTM for a couple of years (rode but did not like the 500EXC then rode a 300 2T in E3 but was beaten by Nambotin) as a Farioli satellite rider semi privateer KTM rider. Now big Dave just teamed up with Paul Edmondson to be a full time E2 (maybe E3?) Honda racer in WEC and British championships on Paul's Fast Eddy Racing team.
    Lot's of people like to dog out big Dave for his team antics but I have great respect for his ability to get through tuff terrain and have learned alot of techniques from observing the guy in the extreme stuff and way he uses his leverage as a bigger guy rider (helped me alot along with fellow tall guy Lampkins style)
    I for one still like big Dave.
  4. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
    Big dave is definitly a beast! He is so much fun to watch, but injuries and years im sure played into KTM's decision. I think he will race what he wants now. The EWC (WEC) calander is so whacked it is hard for any rider to to stay fit for 10 months.

I hadnt heard Dave has any team mates. I thought this was his team and flying solo.