David Knight wins the super enduro on a Sherco

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

He and that Sherco seem to be getting along really well. :applause:. He looks like a big dude.
  3. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
  4. CARL REHATCHEK Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Go figure.. World thinks he is washed up and on a go nowhere bike.. A lot of minds are unsettled now.. Great going for Knighter..
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

I think that bike is really cool and near the top of my might buy one day list. Knighter... Meh. :)
    MotoMarc36 likes this.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Wow 6' 4" 207 lbs ! Yep he ain't no MX jocky. Thanks for the info glangston.
  7. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    I can't like Knight ever since he pulled his dangerous 'lil temper tantrum when Taddy beat him for the first time. I mean, even though he pulled Tarah Geiger, he's a dbag IMO. 'Lil Croybaby!
    jmetteer likes this.
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

Yeah somewhat agree although that level of sport must be super frustrating at times.
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I don't know him at all but..... I do like and want his blue bike :D.
    Motosportz likes this.
  10. Jhunter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Does anyone know if he was on the 2-stroke or the 4-stroke?
  11. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

He was on the 300 4stroke.
  12. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Sweet and any doubt now about riders and todays' modern bikes?
  13. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    The man Knight is a competitive machine, few can run with this guy. Only a few Fins and an Italian or two can match him, Gncc for Knight was a piece of cake so hey let's give him some respect on his new venture with Sherco. BooRah!
    454x likes this.
  14. jimmyc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 TXC449, 09 SM610, WR250, plated
    Other Motorcycles:
    18YZ250X GS1200 busa duc900SS GG
    do these use KTM engines?
  15. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    no its a Sherco engine built by Sherco (to me it looks a little Yamaha like) and the whole package is very very good from the get go, I rode Enduro 360s test bike its a nice evolution of the TXC310R package into a new production machine. Lots in common with my TXC310R but has a different bike feel.
    But as for now with all the machines they are so similar in feel, dimensions and weight and are so well evolved in all the same departments. All high quality EU and Japanese components like all the brands now. OEM suspension too soft for my tank like weight all she would need is proper springs , it a brilliant bike, FI is better than my TXC down low, zero brake stalls or coughs.
    john01 likes this.
  16. Klas Sweden Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco, TM, Beta
    Hello Guys :)

Sherco is a construction built by Sherco. All engine is made by Sherco in very modern factory. All the constructions is developed by Sherco. Yamaha NOT. It dont even have the camchain on the same side as Yamahaengines. GAS GAS is the problem! They use Yamaha engines. ;) The new twostroke is a complete new construction. With great performance.
  17. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    OK clarification guys I know its not Yamaha, I hate writng these things because of literal misunderstanding. The style molding and casting/molding looks Yamma-ish -that is to say Yama quality and in the look of Yamaha . kinda like how triumphs look a little kaw-ish in their engine molds and overall package (and yes I know Triumph uses the same machinery dies and molding process as Kaw. from what Ive read in the past).
    MotoMarc36 likes this.
  18. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

Agree, I know it is a Sherco engine but does have a similar appearance to the Yamaha motor. The Sherco 250 2T or Rumored 175 2T is at the top of my list with Beta for what might end up in my garage some day.
  19. Klas Sweden Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco, TM, Beta
    Merry Christmas to guys. :) The internal and outside is a complete different engine compared to Yamaha.. Check out lubricantsystem, camchanitrain, Oilfilter (not even on the same side) . BMW 450 and TE 449 use same oilfilter . Sherco started using that filter 2005. Enough about that now.

I sell also Beta and TM Racing. And there is rumers abaut them also. Some customers still asking if they also use Yamaha engines. :applause: Both 4 and 2 stroke.:busted: TM is a over 35 year old company that have built there own engines.

Here is a nice and fast movie of a Swedish Sherco SEF 300 rider, late winter with studtyres, tracklength 10 km. And a another one With Anders Eriksson Sherco twostroke. Enjoy.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFP42DaoMz4

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB9NkFZ1q8A&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCrYVKVi5M61gfZam6YGBYg

Best Regards Klas
    huskyduck, robertaccio and 454x like this.