Day off yesterday

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by I8AKTM, Jun 6, 2009.

1. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Had the day off yesterday so I took my 2 sons to a local riding area. Two of my friends met us there. Basically dinked around all day while the kids rode the easy MX track. Weather was perfect and fun was had by all.

Caleb getting the hang of his DRZ...may have to be putting KX 100 suspension under this before too long.

[IMG]

Harry getting muddy on his CRF88. That stock front tire has got to go.

[IMG]

My buddy Razor on his WR144. He came off a KX250 and loves his Husky (with EFM autoclutch). He's also worse than a little kid- if there's a mudhole anywhere near, he's blasting through it. I swear he gets faster and technically better every time we go out.

[IMG]

His Frankenstein rear fender. It was a decent a spare that I had in the garage. I took it off of my 510 when I got all new stuff, and gave it to him when he broke his last one off. Nice that Husky plastic is that interchangable. Both bikes are/were 2006's.

[IMG]

Me playing in this small 'wash'...you dropped in, went a little ways down and blipped back out. Most of our day was spent riding around, looking at different areas and lines saying "What if you dropped in there, and jumped out over there, then climbed that, hopped across there, and ended up over by that tree?"

[IMG]

My buddy Todd's silencer after he looped his EXC out- the thing dug a trench and was packed with clay. It was cool. His fender was bent straight up at a 90 degree angle. Then he just popped it right back into place. Damn KTM plastic. I would have been riding around sans fender if it were my TXC...

[IMG]

We missed a bunch of cool loops and get-offs on film, next time we're going to bring the video camera. As it was the still cam ran out of juice pretty fast.:banghead:
  2. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looks like a riot :thumbsup: thanks for sharing :cheers:
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Nice! :thumbsup:

Glad you took to time to share. Riding with kids is always fun.

Nice rear fender! :D

:cheers:
  4. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

nice pics!

wish we could have had video of todds 2 stroke 450
  5. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I didn't know KTM's came with a James Bond Bug-B-Gone smokescreen option either.....at least there were two of us there that can remind him lest he forget about it someday.
  6. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

if we had a helmet cam we could have caught my strip tease in the middle of the trail!