Dirt Bike Magazine -July Issue: Husky's Galore!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Valhalla, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    The latest issue of DB has a bunch of Husky's in it!

450 TXC is part of the 8 bike 450 off-road shootout, also a shoot out between the TE510 and the KTM 530EXC, and a first ride report on the TE 630. Also the TE250 and TE350 have brief reviews in a article on the current crop of dual sports.

It's been a long, long time since a major mag has had so many Husky's grace the pages of one issue. Way to go Dirt Bike!!!:applause:

Valhalla
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Nice! Don't look for something similar from Dirt Rider....
    Dirtbike.com has the '11 WR150 press release, but Dirtrider.com is too busy swooning over the '11 KTM 150SX to notice. Listen to this... "This bike is insanely fun to ride and is the only small-bore two-stroke with this level of quality components stock." What a bunch of spodes!:banghead:
  3. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Most all mag's are swooning over the KTM 350 now, also. They give a a new meaning to "spodes." LOL :lol:
  4. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    No doubt.....I thought the same thing, It would take Dirt Rider 6 issues to cover this much of the Husqvarna line up. Along with the bike reviews, there is a great photo of Bobby Garrison on his 2 stroke National winning WR300 with a write up, Ron Lawson on a Husky thumper for his column "From the Saddle"........red,white and black everywhere!

It's about time! :thumbsup:

Valhalla
  5. JPinNC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 KTM 300 XC-W
    I subscribe to DB mag (my favorite), so should be getting this in the mail soon!
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    It is about time that bmw move paid some dividends :) ... Is there really a TE350? Typo?

The ktm 350 did not fair so well in its second race .... Its a good bike I'm sure but it's the rider ....

If you want a 2T, that 300 is the way to go ....
  7. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Oops....typo, I meant TE310. But with all the KTM350 hype....who knows....maybe that little slip just raised a few eyebrows in the bowels of Huskyland R&D. You read it here first!:D

Valhalla
  8. deluxe68 Husqvarna
    B Class

Great article on the TE630, I wonder what these guys are smoking. Some quotes:

"...the 650's were forgotten. All we had left were the dated Honda XR650L and the massive KTM690 Enduro. Thankfully, Husqvarna has just filled in the gap.....The Husky 610 was widely considered the best four-stroke back in the day when two-strokes ruled the world. "

Weren't these the same clowns who reviewed the KTM690 and said it was a class of one? They are now acting like Husky did not have FI before the 630. They also guess at the dry weight, 275 pounds.
  9. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    I watch Mike Alisi in the MX recently on his KTM 350. it seems to be there or there abouts with the 450's on the track. I really believe the will be a killer bike when it comes out as an exc. I think Husky needs to be there. The 310 is a great idea but possably too close to a 250 in performance. I like the linear approach of 250, 350 and 450.
    The 630 got a pretty good write up over here. The upshot was that its motor was not in the same league power wise as the 690, however it was a much more agile bike in the bush. I got the impression that the Husky has managed to keep all the off road characteristics and abilities of the fabulous 610 but has also delivered a little more highway capability. It certainly looks like a real DS .
  10. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    I picked up the July issue yesterday. Thanks for the heads up. Greatest issue in a long long time. :applause: