Dirt Rider April issue

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by CKPC, Feb 19, 2009.

1. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Dirt Rider's April issue has a nice write up on Scott Summers' Top 15 Husky setup tips. It's a good write up and he thanks George of Uptite, Jay of Halls and Gerald of Upstate for there assistance and knowledge. Nice to see so much press after none for so long. He talks about how bullet proof the bikes have been throughout the season. A lot of the mods are known by most already but I did see a couple I hadn't heard of..
    Check it out!!!:thumbsup:
  2. BCVisin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Is this out already or did u get a sneak peak?
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I'm so glad that KTM Rider...er I mean Dirt Rider finally had some nice things to say about Husqvarnas. They never include them in shoot outs and tests. I have read in the past that they claim that they just can't get the machines from the manufacturer.:excuseme:
  4. Dirty Bikes Husqvarna
    A Class

I think Dirt Rider photoshops all the photos. Look at the pics in the 250 2st vs 250 4st KTM article....it has a woods background with the bike/rider inserted on top. Very lame.
  5. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

I had to check out that article again. I don't see what you are talking about. I am not sure if they meant to do this but the cover photo of that article has a bike with quad forks with a 140 front tire. Looks funny...is that what you were talking about?
  6. Dirty Bikes Husqvarna
    A Class

It is the Wiseco KTM article. Look closely at the pics in the woods with the leaves on the ground. It is as if the bikes are floating (probably want it to appear like they are airborne off a log or something). Look at the wheelie pics near the tree. Look close ;)
  7. CKPC Husqvarna
    AA Class

My son has a subscription and it always comes really early. Just got it yesterday.
  8. Dirty Bikes Husqvarna
    A Class

Sorry my bad, I meant Dirt Bike mag not Dirt Rider
  9. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

Try being a GasGas enthusiast...

WoodsChick
  10. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175

:lol::lol::D
    Not too many of them around now is there.
    They come up a couple of time in "Trial Magazine". I get mine from Gas Gas Pacific

Sorry for the HighJack but Gas Gas needs all the help they can get.:D
  11. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

hey once in a while we gasgas riders get to steal some of the spotlight as well,I made the cover for december!

[IMG]
  12. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
  13. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda

Excellent! I didn't know you rode a GG300! And with a trials tire, too...that's cheating, you know:D We've got a 250, 280 and a 300 in our garage. Pretty sweet bikes:thumbsup:

I've never appeared on the cover of a magazine (yet) but I took a photo that ended up on the cover of the Blue Ribbon Coalition's magazine. I didn't get credited for it, though...

http://www.sharetrails.org/magazine/?id=120

WoodsChick
  14. mxracernumber1 Husqvarna
    A Class

DR is doing a write up on the TC-250 next month. Also, look for someone from this forum in the "letter rip" section.
  15. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Kevin
    You got on the cover AND made it to the ledges that day............further than me. Broke back breaks at chk 4. (1st DNF in years) Good for you.
    Joe