Dirt Rider on the 310"

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by pat ohara, Dec 24, 2012.

1. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    Latest issue of Dirt Rider has a page or two about the Husky 310, the fella said it was hard for him to ride.Now that's a thoughtful and sound conclusion, wow, they should sell tickets. Since Jim Lewis left it's not a very good Mag.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    First issue---The title is WRONG that is not a 2013 TXC310.........its a MY12 black head. Kris is a great tester and pro level mxer and nice fella, but he is a 100% motohead. Enduro bikes rev slower and dont have the sharpness that those guys are used to and those type of guys are not good at exploiting the different power (plus as an owner of a black head I know its slow to rev thats why I like the thing).
    Motosportz likes this.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Slow is an ambiguous term at best ...Ask John Force about any car other than his 1/4 mile racer ... Everything else is slow ... Would John say all other slower cars are hard for him to drive? Not sure if he even has a DL but if he was being paid to give a response in a colorful magazine would it really matter?
  4. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    I laughed at the article, after I calmed down. I thought it was a joke, I don't know the test rider but they need a better base of test riders than what they currently have.
  5. Captnemo Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE300 ('15), TX300 ('19), TX300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    ATK406 ('94 XC),
    "Hard to ride" may be more telling of the rider, than the bike. Everything is "hard to ride" when your a Noob.