Dodging trees in Bama

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by BadMotoWeazal, May 25, 2010.

1. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

2. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Great vids:thumbsup:

Windows Movie Maker will give you limited editing features, but will be OK.

I have a P copy of Uleads MediaStudio Pro which has no limits...but I tell ya, if your not editing on a regular basis you tend to forget how to run the program. The manual is like 2" thick.:eek:

Ya pick a program that is user friendly and you don't get bogged down with to many "special effects" JMO.
  4. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

I've been thinking about buying a GoPro...the quality is great, so I'm going head out and buy one soon. Thanks for the post.
  5. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks for the input...I played with Windows Movie Maker for a while but it lessened the video quality so much that it was almost too hard to watch. I'll be shopping for something like you said, "a program that is user friendly and you don't get bogged down with to many "special effects".
  6. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Glad you enjoyed it....I got this one off of Amazon for 149.00 delivered. It's not HD, but it wasn't 300.00 either. I have it mounted under my visor. It's amazing how: 1. it makes me look much faster 2. it doesn't quite make the trail look as gnarly as it really is in some places & 3. the sound is funny, especially me talking to myself. The VHolder camera was another option I looked at, seems like another quality piece.
  7. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    AVIdemux is free and works great for clipping files into smaller bits.

Later,
  8. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Jake, I downloaded it & we'll see what she can do....
  9. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    OTD is selling the HD and attachments for 229.00

I have the Vholder. Nice products and getting better.
  10. BadMotoWeazal Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Lil too wet for the Speak Easy today....Gonna go over to the pay to ride place (The Ridge), it handles the water well. Mainly because it's all rock. Hopefully I won't face plant & break my new piece or my neck. Thanks for all the props, I'll try to keep up with my boys a little better today maybe I'll keep them within the frame.