1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Dude Really? There Is No Way.......

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Gotlabs, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    that another dirt sickle would put a smile on my face like my WR300 does. Hands down, one of the most enjoyable bikes I've ever ridden....the only problem is now I want another one.....maybe that WR150 or a TXC 250 or a TE 310 of course that Nuda looks pretty freaking hot to.

That is all....
    WHITEROCKET5.9 and Ruffus like this.
  2. hogwackr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    18 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 HD Street Glide
    DANGER! This addiction can cause severe loss of funds and women! Don't ask me how I know :naughty:
    MR54L and WHITEROCKET5.9 like this.
  3. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    yeah, I have rode offroad since 77 and its hands down the the best all around bike ever. I am convinced its why you never see threads on it. Its because its such an undiscovered secret and so little is needed to modify it.
  4. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Another day of riding, another day of smiling.
    MR54L likes this.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Undiscovered might be a little overkill :) ... it's been around as a 250 for yrs...now it is a big bore brother ... Probably add a different pipe is about all really needs other than personal additions ...

I'd buy another Husky today if the Philippines cost for importing was not so high .... I'd do a 150 or the 250\300 machines (or both) if I still had a job and was in the states ... There are just plenty of Huskies scattered around out there now ....
  6. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    While I love my WR300, I just rode it and my TXC511 back to back this weekend and the chassis on the 511 is superior, not to mention the spot on fuel injection with the race map and the endless torque.
  7. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    I'd love to have a Husky thumper, but it's not in the cards right now. I'd have to get the WR 150 first......
  8. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    well I can say my next bike will be a 450/511 and just keep the 300. they just passed a law in Washington which allows any dirt bike plated. You know what that opens up to riding? Basically a whole new world and I originally had grandious plans of riding my 300 on the street as well as dirt and fireroads. Last weekend I rode my 300 on a "shortcut" on about 5 miles of fireroads....yeah it wasnt as much fun as say a 511. I could see it gettng old fast. lol