1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Dyna Ring setup on a 125/150

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by NWRider, May 25, 2011.

1. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I bought a Dyna Ring and will be installing it soon. My bike is a 150 with a CR ignition and some other stuff done to it. I am wondering how to set it up initially? I have very little experience riding bikes with auto clutches. I know I can change the number of springs and adjust the cable tension but I am not sure exectly what this does.

My bike does not run very WR-like at all anymore. It is soft on the very bottom but after that it pulls hard. So I do not want to lose that bottom end crisp pull if possible. I think I basically just want the bike not to be able to stall and I want some slip off the very bottom. But sometimes I get on a very steep hill with good traction and going walking speed. If it hooks up too hard and soon will this situation be tricky? If, on the other hand, I have it hook up hard and late will it make it possible to pull the front end up for logs without using the clutch?

Maybe I just need to pull it apart a dozen times until I get what I like but it would be nice to get it right the first time. The end goal is a LHRB but I need to like the clutch first before I take the next step.

Thanks
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I wish I could help ya but I do appreciate you testing one out for me. Please let me know how it works out I'm still on the fence about getting one for my 144. As it is now I don't touch the clutch unless I'm taking off. Good luck.