East Coast team manager for Beta USA for 2015!

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Tinken, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
  2. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    [IMG]

Beta USA is proud to announce that East Coast resident Zack Huberty will manage their National Enduro and GNCC race team activities. The 23 year old hails from West Chester, Pennsylvania and is a current A-level enduro racer. Huberty will perform and oversee the mechanical aspects of Cory Buttrick and Jesse Groemm's race bikes as well as help in building the team structure.

Zack reflects on his new position, "It's exciting to have the opportunity to work with Beta in 2015. I've grown up with a passion for racing and to be in the position to oversee Beta's East Coast efforts is a dream come true. Looking forward, I hope to bring additional structure and support to our riders so that we have the best shot at winning races and championships. I'm enthusiastic about the the first GNCC and National Enduro races of 2015 with Cory Buttrick, Justin Sode, and Jesse Groemm as our riders."

"I am very pleased to have Zack on board. He is well educated and has a ton of respect for our team riders. I have not seen another individual in a few years with as much knowledge and passion for Enduro and off road racing. I will be working directly with Zack along with our technical supervisor Ron Williams. Our goal remains the same, we want to win. Zack will help us obtain those goals." Marketing Manager Tim Pilg.

water racer and Norman Foley like this.
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Zach is a great young man, excellent rider and asset to the sport. Nice to see him find a place, in the off road race industry!
    water racer and Tinken like this.
  4. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Well, I've been holding onto this news for a month or more now, but I'm excited to say I'll be the East Coast team manager for Beta USA in 2015. Yes, I'll still run Innovation Offroad as we continue to grow and evolve. I'm looking forward to an exciting 2015 season with Justin, Jesse, and Cory. - Zack Huberty
    robertaccio and water racer like this.
  5. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    When I began sponsoring Zack Huberty, I had no idea that Beta was going to pick him up as team manager. I'm really happy he got this.
  6. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I told you he was a good kid!
    Skoalman and Tinken like this.
  7. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    Interesting that he is only 23 and he will be team manager. He must have one heck of a background.
    Beta lost Cody, but I like the attention they are giving National Enduro and GNCC.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  8. Skoalman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 & 83 HUS 430WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    Maico, Penton, KTM, DKW, Rokon, BUL
    This is pretty wild and proves that indeed it is a small world. I met Zach last October when came down to Maryland to buy my low hour 2008 KTM 250XC. Based on the conversation he and I, I could tell he was a hard worker! Big congratulations to him!