ebay fuel pump

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by JimBob, May 5, 2013.

1. JimBob Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    There is a Felco 30mm fuel pump available on ebay for $40. They say it is a direct replacement. Has anybody tried one of these?
  2. Awjita Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 te 450
    I just installed that pump in my 2010 te450 and ever since the install it hasn't been running right. If I get on it hard the bike bogs out and starts popping and back firing. I need to realły feather the throttle to be able to ride it and when it revs up to around 5500 rpms it bogs out again until I let off on it. Now I'm not sure this problem is caused by this pump but I've never experienced it until I installed it. I've been over the wiring, I've cleaned out the throttle body, I've replaced the gas thinking maybe it was bad fuel but nothing seems to make it run right. The bike always ran great until the day the stock pump went. I'm about to order the pump from cacycleworks and see if that solves it but I am reluctant to spend the money if I'm not 100% sure that this pump is the problem. Has anybody else had problems with this pump or have any clue what may be wrong? I'm dying to ride this damn thing!
  3. OlderHuskyRider Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 450 - last of the ITA motors
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kwaka KLE, HD FXDWG
    I replied to Awjita on a different thread.

I have a CAcycleWorks pump (a 38mm pump, they didn;'t make the 30mm one when I had my problems) and it's been almost 2 1/2 years, I think I would buy one of theirs before I would buy the $40 pump.