1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Ebay Radiators for 2012 CR125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by MotoMarc36, Feb 15, 2014.

1. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Hey guys the weak tabs have broken off my radiators on my '12 CR125 without crashing, and I helped the left one out a bit and bent it forward slightly, by crashing! I'm seeing all these Chinese radiators online at Ebay and have heard good stuff about them on CH for the 250 models. I'm pretty disappointed in the quality of the OEM ones, I can't see these being any worse. Opinions? Are any better than the others?

A major question I have is, they seem to be listed for models 2009-2011 but don't list the '12 or newer. Aren't they the same from 2009-2014? I'm thinking the ones listed as 2011 will fit my '12 just fine.......
  2. Up-tite Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just take the rads off, cut out some new tabs just a little thicker material alum 6061 or 5053 make them so they look like a T.
    Meaning think of triangle then add a base say1/4 to 1/2 inch wide and about 1/2 inch longer than the original bracket base that broke.
    The T shape will be on its side
    Put these on top of the broken ones then just have them welded.
    Have done hundreds this way.
    Cheap 30 min fix. Won't happen again.
    Later George
    jmetteer likes this.
  3. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    as far as quality for chinese ones goes? Well mine were a slightly different fit, the holes on the bracket were slightly too big for the mounting screws, but I just out a big washer on, and they've worked fine ever since, no leaks either, and three times less than what husky wanted! that was just over 2 years ago too so cannot complain
  4. andymarriner450 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr 150
    I've had Chinese rad on for about 18 months on my 2010 wr 150 and they are holding up fine much better than original I was pleased with price and quality happy days