EFI 08 TE 510 Feedback setup

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by smarziano, May 2, 2011.

1. smarziano Husqvarna

Hi, my name is Simone and I write from Italy, where I live.
    I have an 08 TE 510 with racing kit installed the first day.
    Last week I checked my TE using the Ibeat sw and I had the possibility to try some modifications.
    But I have some doubts using ibeat on my firmware, because I can't adjust CO, but only Feedback (08 firmware).
    1) The modifications applied with lambda sensor installed on FB1, FB2 and FB3, operate on race map, when I remove the lambda and I install the cap with 2,2kOhm resistor? Or these modifications are effective only with lambda installed?
    2) Reading your discussions on this forum, I read that I can modify only FB1, but my firmware seems to accept FB2 and FB3 (or better I can modify these values but I don't know if they will be effective after removing lambda sensor).
    3) Meaning of corrections. For example when I correct FB1 from 100% to 105%, does it mean that the map is more lean? or the opposite? In my mind the correction should be the opposite of CO setting (available on 09/10 TE)

Where can I read a clear description on ibeat sw?

Thanks a lot, Simone
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
  3. smarziano Husqvarna

4. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    According to my dealer you can indeed get into "some" 08 ECU's to adjust FB 1,2,3. He never could get it to do it on mine (08 TE250) but I am taking it in today to see if his new copy of iBeat will do it.
  5. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
    higher FB and CO numbers is more fuel. 95<105
    they could have called it adjustment "A" and "B": meaning... CO1, CO2, CO3 does not mean carbon-monoxide