EICMA fave offroad/mx machines (et al)

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Nov 20, 2008.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    and note to street bikes as well, not to offend our HVA crew but,,,
    the FE450 Husaberg topped my taste buds, I climbed on Lundgrens machine and it was virtually an OEM WEC racer i really want to ride one,

the TC250 would be second, the production version is a well polished diamond,, it is real eye candy we all have hi hopes for that little baby!!!,I would love one in my garage as a dedicated MX machine.

all of the mini enduros from HM, Beta and Fantic are gems as well as the HM built Honda CREs of all sizes Ahola just won his world championship on the 250F,

the freakin Fantic competizione 125 (Yamaha/Minarelli) four stroke is pumping out 24CV in race mode. They told me 50cc competizione(Minarelli) is faster then the 125!!!

the Aprilia MX450 is super well finished (finally) and has a very nice cockpit, ergos are beautiful and it feels very right to me.

the Benelli MX450 looks super cool and classy with the classic Benelli Green and silver (but looks heavy) and is a little rough in the finish dept.

for road bikes we all know the big superbikes are just brilliant in looks and performance,,
    but I just am in love with all the mini replica bikes like the Derbi 50s, Cagiva Mito and any of the other 50s and 125 racer replicas,,,, the 50s are insane because they are like scooter classified and I think the age is 13 for a full license,,imagine railing canyons or splitting lanes at 13 on full GP replica!!! still waiting for photos from my biz partner, he has been a tour guide with extended family since we returned. we got some good ones,,as far as enduro fans go well some road racer stuff too.

happy birthday to Gilera,,,,,,1909-2009 100 years young, and a 2008 250GP championship with Simoncelli.

I would love to see the FIM (homologate the machines) and have a junior WEC for kids (under 17?) on 50s and 125s it would be brilliant.
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Cool report robertaccio, thanks. I am dying to spend some time on that new FE 450 too. I also dig that mxv 450 and would love to see the benelli make it stateside. Got any pics.
  3. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

My son raced against an Aprilia 50cc GP bike at a tight cart track last year...6 spd gearbox, 17" GP slicks- really a cool bike. It had a great top end on the straights, but my son's Beta pro mini 50cc auto (motarded and obviously much smaller and lighter) out accelerated it and dove deeper into tight corners.

A spec class of those things would be a hoot....as would the Ninja 250's.
  4. tommie d Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Twenty one and counting
    Other Motorcycles:
    Two Honda's
    What happened to the Husqvarna mini's ????
  5. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

They're still working on them.

Just a lot of other things have to get done company wise before you see them.

BlipBlip