EJK fine tuning on the 511

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by JMK, Mar 16, 2014.

1. JMK Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511 '11
    Other Motorcycles:
    '99 Ktm EXC 250- the two smoker
    Hey Cafe Husky!

I hope this isn't a repost, but can't seem to find anything specific out there...
    I've had an '11 TE511 since new with the full factory Akro system and map 2currently running. It also has an "EJK" dobeck performance jetting kit installed for a while now (listed for SMR511). It's a gen 3.5 which seems to be equivalent to the jd stuff in terms of function.

So my question is, has anyone got the same/similar set up and how is it going? Any tips?
    I'm aware I will probs need to get to a dyno, but those opertunities are few and far in between for me =\
    I have had good results from attempting to emulate the curves that the jd kits ect have produced, but was wondering if there was a little more specific detail out there (thanks to anyone who posted their results, huge help!).

Once again I'm daydreaming about the bike at uni whilst posting this, so I don't have the actual setting I'm running on me. Will post them when I get home tonight

Cheers guys, thanks for any response!
  2. danny318 ___________

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    TTR230, '72 CT90
    Without a wideband o2 sensor, you are just guessing. You just have to go by feel and how you think it runs until you can get to the dyno