Elevation MX XC H-Cam vid

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, Aug 13, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Loved it.:thumbsup:

It's cool to see a bike in front for all to watch...even if it does slow ya down.:lol:

Thax for sharing.

:cheers:
  3. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Oh man !! Thats a long lap Robert....what a awesome circuit :thumbsup:

you could have passed that guy 4 times...but you played it smart..too cool

and it sounds like you were having a blast....

:thumbsup:
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    that guy is our leader/mentor/Hijinks director Timo (LOL) he is the hole shot king (he really is quick off the start even against experts and above,,,,,,,,now I must let you all know, that he is in his early ......60s and if he was my tender (48) age would most likely smoke my arse....an amazing rider that lets us all know that if we are somewhat careful we can keep doing this young guys sport for a long time. Yeah we all love this new course it has a kind of Carlsbad MX feel and is super safe without all the do or die stuff,,,old school like us!!! I keep calling it a MX/XC track
    Note: when making that sharp mud area left in the under trees section there is a 2 hole tunnel to the right, they will open that up in the future to continue the track under the road with another (mile they said ) section of trail on the other side!!! I think on normal track days they cant keep flag people over there for injuries or crashes so its not open. I cant wait to come into the woods and hook the sharp right into the tunnel!!!

that was a blast and now my machine is in pieces for a real tlc session full service, new rubber, brake pads, possible new front disc, chain and sprockets, steering head bearings and I hope the OEM factory graphic kit, but most likely I will stick what remains of my FBF kit on her. New air filter, reinstall my centrifuge disc (oil vapor seperator) touch up chassis, posibly (budget pending) 20mm offset T clamps, press the rim edge dents in a bit, new grips, rebuild GPR, and other loose ends ,,,service suspension,,,I am sure I will find more.
  5. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Cool track. On that jump you went around....stand up, head over the bars, steady throttle on the face and go, go, go!:cheers:
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:

yea!! what he said!! hmm I heard that somewhere (laughing):)
    I never go around that one,,,but saw an opportunity to get inside (cheat) of Timo then later to go around the green bike. that mound is super fun and safe and just plants you into that little corner. got another vid from the same day with a bigger crew.:thumbsup:

I wish there was a way to get all of us at one or another to ride together it would be a super gas!!
  7. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    What's your top speed on that course?

Mostly what gears?

I've been riding on forest service trails and trying to build up a little speed where it's safe but they are not dirt and the traction can disappear in a millisecond.

Looks like fun. I'm trying to talk myself into it....we'll see.
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Cool vid, weird track. Does not seem to flow well with off dips and stuff. Looks narrow and hard to pass in sections. Not what i am used to seeing at a moto track.
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    agreed more like an xc/HS course,,it was done by D38 dez crew from the local club roadrunners mc, it follows the track laid out in the early 70s,,,, when Moto(r)cross was growing in socal.
    Ive been referring to it as elevation MX/XC. Its a great HS practice track. they are putting together a race there at the end of aug. with another mile section added to it.If the txc is fully back together i want to do it as warm up for the very real MX track glen helen WHS.
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    check you tube channel robertaccioHVA for a couple more vids from this course/track