1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Excuus for wre 125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by whatskebwaap, Jul 28, 2016.

1. whatskebwaap Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wre 125
    Hi

Ive got ä husqvarna wre 125 off the year 2001.

Ive been searching for än exhaust for my husky but i Cant Find one for my year :p

Does än exhaust from ä husky of the year 2006 or higher on my husky off the year 2001 :D

And what is the best brand for performance

Thx for reading :D

Greetz whatskebwaap
  2. Geraint Powell Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wre 125
    I got a gianelli exhaust system for my 03, at a reasonable price
  3. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    I don't believe anyone who says an aftermarket pipe is better than another, but they do affect the performance slightly differently. I've got a dep on my wre and it's great all round, but a ginelli or arrow would probably be just as good once set up. Only way to tell if something will fit is compare photos over and over and zoom them in, you need to make sure whatever pipe you get will bolt up solid to the cylinder, check the bend that comes round will go INSIDE the frame and not collide with the kickstart or frame, then the silencer has to be bolted up. Most 2 strokes have similar shaped pipes, you could get a front system say from a ktm or honda mx bike, then find a silencer and then get a bit of metal made with the different diametres to bolt up, there's guys on ebay that make exhaust joining pieces for this very reason. If it helps, I got my dep from dirtbike express in minehead england, think the whole system was 270 pounds
    Geraint Powell likes this.
  4. whatskebwaap Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wre 125
    thx for the comments i think im going to order the DEP pipe from dirtbike express :D

Cheers