1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Exhaust Systems for 2009 Cr125 as well as better low end power

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by hardie128, Feb 24, 2012.

1. hardie128 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr125 2009
    Just been trying to find a full system and all i can find is scalvini one which will cost $700 Australian! also anyone no how to get a bit more low down power?
    Thanks
  2. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    for more low end a cylinder volume increase is the proper way to go.

in Europe its not to hard to get a HGS or a DOMA system and it would cost you roughly the same with shipment (would not now about import duties)

other wise you have to try that somebody is bringing it over as a luggage thing (quite some backpackers that visit Australia)

Robert-Jan
    hardie128 likes this.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The FMF fatty and PC2 helped my 08CR 125 in the low end and the bike pulled through the gears better. Not sure if you can get them over there or not.
  4. hardie128 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr125 2009
    thanks, yeah i was looking at the HGS, my boss is a mechnic so I'm gonna talk to him! i was just reading about these splitstream things that go in your carby and apprently it improves the bottom end power! i was thinking just adding a couple more teeth on rear sprocket and mabye exhaust system when i get the money! thanks Robert! yeah John does yours around a track just seem to have a little to much top end?
  5. Nathan S Husqvarna
    C Class

Try Geoff Morris Concepts in Broadford (Vic) for the pipe.
  6. 2T Institute Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR
    Other Motorcycles:
    razor scooter
    You could increase low end and not touch the pipe, quick and easy is a 25mm spacer between the cylinder and the pipe. Best is more compression
  7. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

hardie128 for me at my skill level (old and slow) I do better with a broader stronger midrange and the Fatty and PC2 helped a little in this area. I don't spend but a brief second at the top end on any bike so I wouldn't say it had to much up there but it was a strong top end motor in stock trim. I was running a 52 rear sprocket then dropped back to the 50 with the exhaust changes. The best thing I did for that bike by a mile was go to a 144.
  8. jo360 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1983 exc framed wr430 engine
    Other Motorcycles:
    ktm 520exc
    i bought a 2004 kx 125 pro circuit second hand $100 us incl delivery, the pipe had to be modified to fit (re weld mounts,chop tail and extend pipe at cylinder exhaust port) this bike has suprising bottom end for a 125 and a screaming top end even with the wr125 muffler (too noisy otherwise).if your confident in your abilities with a mig welder then its an easy diy job and saves you a lot of money on something you can smash on your next outing.the kx pipe fits well most 2000+ productions should fit.