1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Flex levers for 10 CR125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by smoke229, Feb 14, 2011.

1. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

Anyone know what brands of flex/arc type levers fit the 10 CR125, for sure fits not "should fit".
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I'll get Jake to post, him and Shane use the Zeta levers and they look and feel very nice.
  3. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Yep the zetas fit, for the clutch side on the wr/cr you have to get a lever and perch combo. We couldn't find a lever that fit the factory perch. Shane liked the factory cable adjustment so he drilled the new perch and made the stock one work. Not really necessary but the factory adjuster is nice.

Later,
  4. smoke229 Husqvarna
    A Class

Are you using a universal Zeta clutch perch/lever? What did you order the brake lever to fit - Husky or KTM?
    thanks
  5. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Does the zeta have the correct leverage and pull the same amount of cable as the stock one? I have found that the levers for Honda/Yamaha/etc pull less cable.

I would like some flex levers since I am not running full wrap around hand guards but I did not know if any would work.

Thanks
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I have ridden Shane and Jakes bikes with them, feel good and no issues completely disengaging the clutch.
  7. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    I don't know on the clutch perch for the CR/WR, as long as you get a matching lever/perch set it should be fine.

On the brake side of my TC I have the ZE41-3281 Brembo/KTM. It is the same master cylinder as Shanes 09 WR and my 09 CR. I don't have the Zetas on my CR yet...

Later,
  8. hardie128 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Cr125 2009
    what type of zeta levers did they use?? CP or FP??